And the Journey Begins....


Hi everyone!
I am Medha Bhattacharya, a second-year undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, India. I am participating in Google Summer of Code 2020 under the organization: National Resource for Network Biology. In this project, I aim at creating and implementing a system that automatically generates various spatial SBML models via XitoSBML by segmenting microscopic cellular images using deep learning. (https://github.com/nrnb/GoogleSummerOfCode/issues/140)
The mentors and I had a meeting yesterday. These are the tasks that I need to complete during the community bonding period:
  1. Preparing the training dataset of segmented microscopic images for deep learning model
  2. Setting up the development environment
  3. Communicating with the SBML community
  4. Studying about the Spatial Processes package of SBML 3.
  5. Starting the blog post (voilĂ !)
I will be posting further updates soon.
Hoping for a fun summer full of new learning experiences!

Comments

Popular Posts